Appointment Online Booking
Recruitment of Filipino Professional and Skills Manpower
Please email [email protected]
for inquiries and/or online document submission for initial evaluation. Please put the COMPANY NAME as the email subject. Appointments shall be given separately.
Booking Procedures & Requirements
STEP 1. REGISTER - Click Here to Register. Input your correct information these will be use on your booking.
STEP 2. CONFIRMATION - Confirm your registration by opening your e-mail and activate.
STEP 3. PROCEED TO APPOINTMENT ONLINE BOOKING visit https://booking.polodoha.com/appointment-online-booking - login to you account
- Select RESOURCE - select Contract Verification
- Select SERVICES- select (drop down)Company/Skilled Worker or Household Worker (HSW)
- Choose DATE you want to book. Scroll Right the arrow to proceed to next day/month. Greenmeans NOT FULL, Red means SLOT FULL.
- Click SUBMIT
For New Membership Documents Requirements:
- Verified Employment Contract
- Recent/Updated Certificate of Employment (Original and Photocopy)
- Photocopy of the following:
- Passport (data page)
- Qatar ID (front and back)
Household Service (Qadama) Worker
- Passport of HSW (data page)
- Qatar ID of HSW (front and back)
- Qatar ID of Sponsor (front and back)
For Renewal Documents Requirement:
Same Employers/Company bring any of the following:
- Latest 3 Months Payslip
- Salary Certificate
- Company C.R (Case to case bsis if required)
Transfer from Old Employee/Company to New
- First verify your contract stamp with the Ministry of Labor in Qatar.
- Bring the Stamp/Verify by the Ministry to Polo, you are required to book online for Contract Verification.
For New Application OEC
Go to this website https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and create your account to book for appointment.
(Contract Verified is required (take note that contract should verified stamp by Ministry of Labor of Qatar & POLO Qatar. Ensure that you follow the instruction and review throughly the information because you cannot change/edit the information you apply.)
To Transfer from OLD BMOnline.ph to New Portal
STEP 2 : Click Lets Go! Buton
STEP 3 : A drop down will apper Click Register
STEP 5 : Fill up the form Completely & Correctly.
Take note that information you enter here will not be change. E-mail should be ACTIVE to be sure, please login first your e-mail if you can login or not, if not create new e-mail or try to recover. This e-mail will be use for verification, registration will not proceed without email verification, also temporary password will be send.
STEP 6 : Open your e-mail to Verify and follow the procedure for log in. (Below sample email verification)
IF YOU FORGET THE EMAIL LOGIN IN BMONLINE.PH OR FIND YOUR OLD BM RECORS
Click Below Form Name to Download:
1. Job Order Form
2. Visa Undertaking
3. Special Power of Attorney
4. Model Employment Contract - Skilled-Worker Professionals
4.1 Addendum to MEC on Dispute Settlement
5. Letter of Guarantee
6. Contingency Plan Company
7. Recruitment Agreement
8. Affidavit of Undertaking Multiple Accreditation
9. Termination of Recruitment Agreement
10a. Revocation of power of attorney
10b Revocation of power of attorney - letter to inform POEA & Agency
11. Checklist of Requirements - Job Landbased
12. Household Service Worker - Standard Employment Contract
13 Sample Letter to Request for POLO Certificate of No Pending Case
14. OFW Information Sheet (OWWA Membership Renewal/Registration)
15. Sample Certificate of Employment for HSW
16. HSW - Contract Verification Requirements
17. Company or Skilled Workers - Contract Verification Requirements