OVERSEAS WORKER WELFARE ADMINISTRATION (OWWA)
I. MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- Valid original passport & work permit
- Any proof of employment such as verified employment contract, certificate of employment, company ID, pay slip, etc.
- Accomplished OWWA Membership Form.
- OFW must be physically present
MEMBERSHIP/RENEWAL FEE – QR 93.00 (Coverage is for a maximum period of two (2) years)
PROGRAM AND SERVICES
- Assistance on OFW’s whereabouts, psycho-social counseling, settlement of complaints, airport assistance, legal assistance, work camps/hospital/deportation visits, community outreach
- Assistance to runaways
- Referrals for possible assistance under the “Balik-Pinay, Balik-Hanapbuhay” Project
- Post Arrival Orientation Seminar (PAOS)
- Reintegration Preparedness Programs
- Seminars and Trainings on value formation, financial literacy, entrepreneurial development (EDT), techno-skills and capability–building (such as IT Program, Baking Lesson)
- Special Operations (relief and rescue operations)
- Repatriation program
Medical and Hospitalization Benefits are NOT covered by OWWA. Company/PhilHealth provide these benefits to members.